People might say they don't judge books by their covers, but lets be honest: people do judge companies by their logo, business cards, advertising and other marketing materials. Working with us to develop your company's visual identity is the right way to make sure you are showing your best self to your customers, clients, volunteers, and partners.
Depending on scope, this package starts at $840*.
Don't have a website yet? Let's fix that. In this digital age, your website is like your business card, your billboard, your best sales pitch and your smiling face all rolled into one. A bit overwhelmed at whats involved? Don't fret. We'll walk you through the steps of the process from our first conversation to showing off your brand new website.
Depending on the features and functionality you want, this package starts at $1,250*.
Unless technology is your profession or hobby (or you were born after 1990), the digital end of running a business or organization can be daunting. Why waste your time endlessly googling terms? Let's sit down and talk about your organization's goals and how technology can be a support instead of a roadbock. We'll cover phone numbers, email addresses, marketing, websites, social media and more.
For an in-depth consult and limited amount of follow up work, this package starts at $420*.
Your customers, audience or volunteers are out there, in front of their computers and phones, waiting for you - are you reaching them? In this package, we'll talk overall web marketing strategy and get you up to speed by setting up social media accounts, e-newsletter systems, and helping you establish a calendar of monthly marketing tasks. Hire us for a one-time jump start or for ongoing work.
For a consult and social media or newsletter account(s) set up, this package starts at $325*.
With over eight years of experience in graphic design, website development and marketing, I have helped businesses of all sizes better represent themselves in print and online. I've found that while clients might come to me for the technical services I offer, they usually stay with me because I'm easy to work with, trustworthy, helpful and a clear communicator.
While my origin story starts in New Jersey, I am now permanently headquartered in Ithaca, NY. I live with my wife and our son in a wonderful, growing community called White Hawk Ecovillage. When I'm not designing, developing or saving kittens from trees, I can usually be found hiking, gardening, baking, brewing, sculpting, making, or playing in the mud.
We understand that not every small business or non-profit in our community has the budget to match their dreams and goals, and we want to help you get out there and make the world a better place. To that end, we always work to meet our clients in the middle when budget is a constraint.
We firmly believe that beautiful design and high-quality websites are tools that will help you succeed and it doesn't seem right for those tools to only be available to those who have already succeeded enough to afford them. We can't promise you the world for free, but we try never to turn away a client due to lack of funds.
You don't need to know how to grow wheat in order to eat bread and the same goes for websites, but if you need a website and aren't sure where to start, understanding the process can help.
1. Discussion phase. Let's talk about your organization or business, your goals, your target audience, and your strategy. Let's look at and discuss your competitors and your partners. We'll take the lead in this coversation, so don't sweat it, but we may give you homework to take home with you.
2. Design phase. We'll start to work on some initial designs for your homepage, usually 2-3 options to start, and you can give us feedback in any form: notes on a napkin, bullet points in an email, or ramblings thoughts on the phone. We'll probably have a couple rounds of design-and-feedback until we've narrowed down a design that you are happy with.
3. Development phase. Once you are happy with the design, we'll usually jump to development. That means we'll start writing the code to build the website that we've worked together to design. The website we'll be building will be a 'secret' spot and not yet available to the whole wide world, so only our team and yours will be able to see it before its complete.
4. Testing phase. Once development is complete, we'll give you a direct link to your 'super secret in-progress website' to take it for a test drive. Click all the links, try all the button, open it on our phone, tablet and desktop computer. Then give us more feedback and we'll work hard to address any issue. At this point we are usually not revisiting design in any major way, but making sure it works the way we planned in the design phase.
5. Launch and bragging phase. We'll launch the site and give you and your team a training on how to manage the site yourselves, if you want to do that. You can now go to social media and tell the world about your beautiful new site (don't forget to mention how helpful, professional and down-right fun Sidekick Studios has been to work with!).